Terms and ConditionsRay Munn Limited is a company incorporated in England & Wales, company registration number 03061629 having its registered office at 861-863 Fulham Road, London SW6 5HP.
Ray Munn Ltd. has established this site (the "Site") for your personal information and communication. The Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You may, subject to paragraph 8, download one copy of the materials contained in or displayed on the Site and print off pages of the Site for non-commercial personal use only provided that (a) you do not remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and (b) all use is for lawful purposes only. Neither the content of the Site nor any part of it may be distributed, reproduced, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or used for public or commercial purposes without our prior written permission.
- If you download any software from the Site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software and accompanying data (together, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Ray Munn Ltd. Neither title nor any intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Ray Munn Ltd. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form. Either of us may terminate the licence at any time immediately with or without notice and on such termination you must destroy all materials including (but not limited to) the Software obtained from the Site and all copies.
- The materials contained in or displayed on this Site are provided "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind either expressed or implied. Ray Munn Ltd disclaims all guarantees of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Ray Munn Ltd. does not guarantee that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Ray Munn Ltd. will not be liable for any damages or injury however caused including, but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Ray Munn Ltd. will not be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Site howsoever caused.
- Ray Munn Ltd. and any other party involved in producing or delivering the Site assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- The Trade Marks and logos (the "Trade Marks") displayed on the Site include the registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Ray Munn Group Companies and other businesses. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions on the Site may be construed as granting any licence or right to use any of the Trade Marks without the prior written permission of Ray Munn Ltd or other proprietor of the Trade Marks. Any use of the Trade Marks or any other content on the Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited.
- Ray Munn Ltd. has not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is entirely at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise stated or the context requires otherwise the Site relates to the business of Ray Munn Ltd. in the United Kingdom only.
- Any exclusion or restriction of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall apply only to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws relating to the use of or otherwise connected with the Site.
- Any use of the Site shall be subject to the laws of England and any dispute arising from such use or otherwise in connection with the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By accessing the Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.